PsychoDerelict

>I just bought Pete's Psychoderelict alblum, and know it's a rock opera, but
have one question. What the fuck is it about. I see no point to this stupid
talking in the songs< (mailing list #613)

Hi to all,

although I'm new on the list, but an even bigger fan of the >"worst
Rock'n'Roll Band" (RD)< I would like to say a few words about PsychoDerelict.
(Some of you may have discovered that Townshend's new album is out "now"...)

Maybe Townshend was right > "the louder you get the more they close their
ears"<.
(A lot of the WHO fans I met weren't interested in what Townshend wrote, but
in his guitar playing or
just to be in a superstar concert)

If you are interested in what happens listen to it >"just f*cking listen and
shut up..."(PT)<
Pete is worse to be listened to !
This album reveals what really happens. In the newspapers, in the radio, on
TV etc.
Unfortunally it's "a slap in the face" so many of those it's all about won't
make it a hit.

>"What happened to all that lovely hippy shit ???"<

More information:
Pete Townshend: Interview With A PsychoDerelict
                           : PsychoDerelict (double album with printed
vocals)
                           : Music Must Change (PsychoDerelict and others
live ... great sound)

Guido

"Goodbye all you punks, stay young and stay high..." (PT)