Roger on MuchMusic

        MuchMusic has Roger on one of their commcercials... yawning.  Yes,
yawning.  Of all the things he likely said or did, they've got him yawning.
        The title of the commcercial is "Alternative Medium", and tonight it
was on just before Rapcity, if anyone is interested.

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"'And when I look upon your face, I would that we could be someplace
Where you could be my pet, my dove, so live with me and be my vole'...
Vole?  That can't be right!" 'Poetry Cornered', The Who: 30 Years of Maximum R&B