Avenging Annie

Does anyone know how or where I can get a clean recording of "Avenging
Annie" from one of RD's early solo albums?  I can't seem to find it
anywhere in Colorado Springs...By the way, I recently attended my 12th
Who concert (including Daltrey's tour in '94 since Zak, Simon and John
were all at Red Rocks) and rushed my fool 45-year-old head off in Row 8.
I also got the thrill of my life when, after managing to sneak into an
"off limits" area backstage a couple hours before the show in Denver, I
was able to say hi to Pete as he arrived.  A few minutes later I got
busted and had to make my escape before risking physical punishment, but
the brief moment was worth the world to me.  I've been "addicted" to the
music for three decades since seeing The Who at Southfield (Mich.) High
School the night before Thanksgiving in 1967.  I missed the show in Ann
Arbor earlier that year, but was able to see a couple at the old Grande
Ballroom as well as one unforgettable performace of Tommy at the Grande
Riviera up the street.  My daughters, ages 10 and 8, love to sing along
to "I Can't Reach You" and "Who Are You."  I'd give anything to actually
spend a couple minutes with Roger, Pete or John and just say thanks for
a lifetime of rushes.  Still haven't accomplished that, although Pete
did lift his head slightly and knod when I greeted him very
unobnoxiously a couple weeks ago.  Mo

End of The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #609