RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #610

How can anyone say that the WHO was pretty good, but don't generate the
electricity they once did.  I've seen THE WHO approximately seven times
including twice with Keith, and this was by far the best show I have ever
seen.  All THE WHO energy was there as well as being choreographed to
perfection.  I wish I could see more of the Quad shows.