Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #610

I'm a new member to the list, and I'm 18, I've been religiously following the
who for the past 4 years amongst other rock'n'roll giants
(beetles,zeppelin,boston,etc.).  I've seen the who once (july 96 MSG) and I
must say it was quite incredible.  I'll be seeing them on tuesday and can't
wait for the rush.  about the drumming thing (ringo-moon) I must say that
both were incredible in there own right.  Let's not forget that ringo started
it all and other people most likely fed of his creativity, but I also think
moons creativity is unmatched, his eratic style and and endless fill style of
drumming is unbelievable.  but leads me to one question.  Who do you feel is
the greatest in the world (drummer.)? lets not forgett neil peart (any rush
fans?) .  and for that matter lead guitarist? anyone ever heard of stanly
jordan (jazz guy)? anyway it's not just individuals, It's the whole package
and thats why they (THE WHO!) are clearly the best rock'n'roll band in the
world.  anyway LONG LIVE ROCK.