New Who and John CD's

Hello folks,

Just a word to let you know that according to my UK supplier, the release
dates for the Who's "Who Are You" and "Who By Numbers" CD's are November 25th
in the UK.

I assume that these might be better made than their US counterparts for the
"Quadrophenia" and "Very Best-My Generation" CD's were, so if you want to
pre-order import copies I can get them for you.  Here's the deal:

Price will be $27 each disc.  I need to get a credit card or a $10 cash
deposit per disc before I order a copy for you.  If you do neither then I
don't order it for you - I got burned by a few on this list (and they KNOW
WHO THEY ARE) on some of the Entwistle CD's and I cannot afford to lay out
money on a promise - I'm sorry.  The credit cards will not be charged until
the items are in stock which, if things don't change, will be early December.
 Shipping is extra.  Please let me know if you need any of these two new
titles.

Other CD's currently in stock:

All are UK issues - better sound than the US counterparts according to ICE
Magazine and his supreme Fangess - some books too!:

Who  -Quadrophenia  $27
Who - Very Best/My Generation $27
Who - My Generation +  3  UK CD EP - has "Pinball Wizard" from Leeds - this
CD is now out of print so first come first served for the remaining copies.
 $11
Who - In Sweden  Sweden only book of photos from their tours. Has bonus CD of
Who  songs by Swedish bands.  Last copy left kids!!!!!  $68
John Entwistle - Anthology  $23
John Entwistle - Smash Your Head  $23
John Entwistle - Whistle Rhymes  $23
Pete Townshend -Behind Blue Eyes UK only book  $36

I wil try to get more of the Pete Townshend Westwood One Superstar Concert 2
CD live set from his acoustic tour.  I only have had one in stock - price is
$90.  I do have a couple of the new In The Studio show for Pete's Best OF LP
though - $30.

Shipping is extra - we offer UPS and Post Office.  We do accept credit cards.

We will ship ASAP when you order but please be aware we are still backed up
due to my mom, who does the shipping has been very sick the last week - in
fact she is in the hospital right know - so we are running much slower tahn
our usual 24 hour shipping time.  YOU WILL GET YOUR ORDER!!!

Thanks for the past business.  If there's anything else we can do for you
please let me know.

Best,
Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables