Isle of Wight. ANYONE PLEASE READ THIS. PLEASE

        Thanks for reading this. This is a message for anyone who has
purchased a copy of of The Who Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 CD,
or on vinyl. This is a request for anyone who has a scanner or who has
access to a scanner, color prefered. Please if you can, scan the page that
contains the picture of the FESTIVAL FUN BOOK with Pete leaping over the
bear [Rupert the Bear]. Please help me and foward the scan to me at
martinjl@uclink4.berkeley.edu
        Thanks for the help,
                                Martin.