trade?

        I've heard the rave reviews about the complete Live at Leeds boot
(the one Chris was kind enough to find and I was fool enough not to take the
offer), and I'd kinda like to trade for a copy.
        I don't have too many boots to trade (I am indebted to Tom H for the
few I have), but if you're willing to take a look at my list, e-mail me....

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"Every year it's the same, and I feel it again:
I'm a loser - no chance to win"  'I'm One', the Who