Re: Why no Lifehouse?

     From: Hart Deer
        >>But anyways, does anyone out there no why Pete is being so slow
     >>to jump on the Metropolitan Opera Company's offer to help him
     >>reconstruct- and perhaps embellish (as with the Broadway Tommy)- the
     >>great Lifehouse? I would at first suspect that he is actually
     >>opposed to the idea as he had said in the past, but in a semi-recent
     >>interview, Pete indicated that he had been considering the idea for
     >>quite a while now. Why so slow to act?

     I don't know if this is the interview you're talking about but Pete
     talks about the future of Lifehouse with Ira Robbins in an excellent
     interview located at www.cleveland.com.  Do check it out.

     The gist of it is that he is looking for a script that isn't too dated
     (he considers the "virtual reality" angle to now be dated).  But it is
     beginning to look like it will be the project after Quad.

     >>I don't know for the life of me why the Who is avoiding my little
     >>town of Atlanta along with its respective quadrant of the country
     >>like it was the plague.

     Sigh. I know.

                        -Brian in Atlanta