cassette-tape townshend-show

cees verkerke
e-mAIL: VERKBIN@EURONET.NL

About 3 years ago I have bin to London and try to found some interesting
Townshend-cd's or tapes.

I found at Camden Lock a cd (double??) with a concert from Townshend with
the Psychoderilic-show and some very interesting songs but I was to
expansive for
me. I rember that on the cd was a song from Dylan played by big T.(??).
After that
time I never found that cd anymore...

Is there somebody WHO have this cd and will send me a cassette tape with
the
music. It will make me very glad and maybe I can do something for you (I
went to the Quad-show in London at 7.12).

Send me a e-mail and I will give you my adress in the Netherlands!

Tganks al lot for that!!