THE POLLS ARE CLOSED

Yes, that is right, the polls are closed, or at least, they will be by
the time everyone gets their daily Wholist. If you have not submitted
your poll responses before the time that you read this message, then
it's too late. I hope you're ashamed of yyourself, not responding to the
census like a good little Who fan! There will be no biscuits for you
tonight! I want you to go to your room and sit there and think about
what you've done.

Oh, and thanks once more to everyone who DID respond. You guys are the
greatest! :) Poll results will be posted as soon as I finish doing all
the math.

                                      -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com