Re: Dougal

Actually, Dougal is mentioned several times in "Maximum R&B", which of
course is the DEFINATIVE historical account of the Who. I buh-leeve
there are even one or two pictures of him in there. I don't rightly
recall if Mr. Dave Marsh mentioned Dougal at all in "Before I Get Old",
although one would certainly think that there would be room for him in
there! I still can't believe I read that whole stupid book. What was it,
like 500 pages? And depressing, too. Goodness.

                                         -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com