Important Poll Notice!

Please try to get your responses in TONIGHT (Friday) so that I may
compile results over the weekend. I'll still accept completed polls on
Saturday, but it won't make me happy! So if you haven't responded yet,
please do, ASAP!

Remember, the questions are:

1. Sex (Male or female, not how often!)
2. Age
3. Country of Residence
4. Favorite Who album

and the optionals:

5. Do you wear glasses?
6. Are you a vegetarian?
7. How many Who concerts have you attended? (The Quad shows count, solo
shows by Who members, including DST, do not. Upcoming Quad shows you
plan to attend also count.)

Thank you for your support.

                                                 -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com