Re:DC Preshow !!!! DC Preshow !!!! (Long)

OK : those of you attending the US Air Arena show this Monday...
The preshow meeting IS at TGIFridays in Greenbelt MD from
(roughly) 4PM to 6PM. All are welcome including you lurkers who
did not receive an invite via presonal email earlier this week!!!!
(Sorry I missed ya)

We have about 20 people confirmed thus far(although I wasn't
asking for RSVP's, but don't mind of course)

We also have one "Scott Smith" from the rather flat state of TX planning
to attend. I'm not sure exactly who this guy is although I've heard him
referred to as the "List Master"(except of course when we start getting
duplicates of all the posts. :)  :) Then we refer to him as the "List
...."(insert your choice of nouns or adjectives here)!!!

We only ask that you arrive when you want, leave when you want, wear
what you want, and of couse..... cry if you want!!!

Oh, by the way, anybody in the DC area who is game for a little
sightseeing(Smitnsonian,etc.) with my wife, myself,Scott and possibly
a friend ot two on Sunday and/or Monday...email me privately >>Thanks

DIRECTIONS    DIRECTIONS    DIRECTIONS !!!!!!!!!

TGIFridays in Greenbelt is only a couple of blocks from the beltway!!!

Exit from 495/95 in the Greenbelt area at exit 23 for Kenilworth Ave.
Take Kenilworth SOUTH(!!) but stay to the right(!) and prepare to
  exit almost immediately to the right onto the exit ramp for Rte193
  (Greenbelt Rd EAST(!!)This ramp is 3 or 4 lanes wide. Get in the 2nd
   lane from the left(thanxs Fish) and at the end of the ramp make a
   left at the light onto Rte 193 (EAST).(also known as Greenbelt Rd.)
Once on 193 go straight through the immediate traffic light( a left here
would put you back onto Kenliworth Ave and thats BAD) and proceed
east for no more that a 1/4 mile to the light at Walker Dr.
Make a LEFT at Walker and the restaurant is on your right-can't miss
   it!!!(Next to Capitol Cadillac)
If you find yourself going under another overpass(Balt/Wash PKWY) Then
   you have gone TOO FAR and missed Walker Dr.!!

I apologize to anyone who feels these directions are a little
   redundant but just wanted to be sure they were clear enough for
   all.

The route to the Arena(after the preshow) will either be on the
   Beltway(495) to either
   of the US Air exits(Rte 202 or Rte 214) or the "back way on Rte193.
   Either should be acceptable on Monday because its a Federal Govt
   holiday and traffic should be light!! About a 15 minute drive.

 Thanks  Again !! Hope to see you all.(really)

PS: The after-show party is undecided at this point but will take
place somewhere near the Arena...suggestions welcomed!! Keep in mind
its a Monday Night Football night!!

Glenn