Second Poll Update

coming through and replying to this census, I now have had 10 female
respondants total. Predictably, the United States is still in the lead
as country of residence, although I have recieved one response each from
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Japan, and England. Ages of
respondants range from 15 to 48. "Quadrophenia" is holding strong as the
favorite album, with "Live At Leeds" and "Who's Next" tied for a distant
second. Only 13 respondants don't wear glasses or contacts at least some
of the time. Only 8 are vegetarians. Number of concerts attended varies
greatly, from zero to 38. The average person seems to have attended
about 4 Who concerts.

And now for a couple of side notes about this census. First off, I did
NOT just make up the last three (optional) questions. They were all
reccomended last time around by people who took the poll. I have
recieved several requests for the addition of questions such as favorite
Who song and favorite Who member, so those should be added when/if I
conduct the third Who census.
Secondly, if you DEFINATLY plan on attending one of the upcoming Quad
shows, let me know and I'll count it as a show attended.
Finally, PLEASE remember to state your AGE and COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
Several people have left those bits of information out, which means I
can't really use their poll responses. Come on guys, I'm doing all the
work here! All you have to do is answer the questions! :)

                                       -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com