Quad set list

Does anyone know exactly what reason our boys dropped "Substitute from their
encores.  I seem to remember seeing messages where the set list ha WGFA,
WAY, BBE, and Substitute.  Lately, however, they don't seem to be playing
it.  Was it due to extended times for, say John's solo on 5:15, or some
other time management issue, or was there some other reason?  I need this
vital info, due to the fact that I'm going to see them this Friday in
Pittsburgh.  Any help would be appreciated.

Andy

Pete:"...they, uh, they fornicate."

(loud oohhhs and huzzahhs and other crowd noises)

Roger:"What's that Pete?  I thought it was a station outside Chippenunga(sp)."

One reason to get the newly remastered Live at Leeds disc:  The great
dialogue before "A Quick One."
Sorry for the advertisement, I just always laughed my head off each time I
hear that.