halloween show at c hicAGo

I loved this show.  The hallowween show in chicago.  I never've felt that
way in my life.  When rog sag "can you see the real me?"  The hairs on my
neck stood up. ALthogh Quad isn't my fave record, i loved it.

I must say, rog looks buff.  I was disapoitned that they didn't paly
substitute.  They played WAY, BBE, and WGFA, (in reverse order).  Zak is
good, no ketih, but good.  I've heard there is a new album also, I'm pretty
psyched.  If anyone has info on the new recording, send it to me.

Ross gianfortune.
bass, drums, guitar.
http://terra.igcom.net/~ross15/ross.html

[Amendment I]
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."