Isle of Wright and Misc

Hi,
    I was reading a few days ago about a video of The Isle of Wright of
concert.  Does anyone know where I can buy it?  I just bought the CD and it
is great.  I would love a video.
     I am really excited about seeing the Who on Nov. 11.  It will be my
first time.  In 1973 I was going to see them on the orginal Quad tour.  B ut
ue to various problems I never made it.  I did get to hear a tape of the
show.   Superstars recorded it.  I have always regreted it.
    So now almost a quater of a century later I will get my chance.
   Jeff