Out Of Stock

Hello again,

Those of you who are on our mailing list will be getting a John Entwistle
merchandise catalog in the mail.
Tee Shirt #1001( the full front buzzard graphic ) is no longer available in
black in any size.  We will not be restocking any item until about a week
before the summer tour begins in July.
This shirt is still available in white. (nice for summer!)
All of the other items in the catalog are still available,  BUT there is only
a limited supply.
As for the jewerly(spiders), these items can be ordered at any time because
they are all hand crafted by Robin David Ludwig.

Thank You,

Stef