Re: Who's Cool (long)

>Coolest t-shirt:  Fallout Shelter, with "Warning - The Who" on front,
>radioactive symbol on back.
>
>As I said, cool is a matter of taste.

If I could find a t-shirt with 1/10 of the coolness of the one you just
mentioned I would die a happy man. Its hell trying to find a cool Who
t-shirt.

My coolest thing would have to be 2 Who tour programs. One is from the Who
are You tour and the other is from Its Hard. (I think) Although niether of
these things can compare with guitar straps, posters, and buttons, they're
filled with great little drawings and pictures. And there are 2 more in my
grandma's attic that are as good as mine this summer.( if I can get past my
Aunts)

-jag