German interview of PT

I'm curious, Bernd Gramlich, what you think of the interview by a young
German interviewer of an equally young Pete Townshend in a German tv studio,
shown in The Kids Are Alright. The question asked of Pete was long and
rather laboured (to the ears of a native English speaker), and related to
Tommy. It sounded very philosophical and abstract. Being German as you are,
I'm sure you have a good idea of what the interviewer was really trying to
ask PT, and perhaps you could let us have your thoughts in this regard. Pete
was uncharacteristically wordless during this interview, but this was
probably due to a combination of fatigue and a lack of comprehension of the
interviewer's meaning. Thanks!.....Gary M.