Re: Censor-round and around

>Mr. Leaman says he has "contacted me extensively"; well if you
>consider a stream of insults to be extensive contact, I guess that's
>true.  At any rate, this will be my last reply on the subject.

Rich:

You know better than that. I called you at worst a tightass for your
behavior. You claimed that I called you a censor but never did.
BTW, it was YOU that wrote to me over and over; I considered the
"conversation" over many times when you wrote back with an attitude of
contempt at my attempts to get you to lighten up and join the fun.

                   Cheers                   ML