Re: Proposed Odds and Sods

Hey, there, re:

>>> Sounds good! Do you know anything of any plans to remaster (hopefully with
bonus tracks) WHO ARE YOU, FACE DANCES and IT'S HARD?  I once read that they
were thinking of repackaging face dances and its hard into one disk...

        The only problem is, with current cd capacities, both FD & IH would
not fit in their entirety on 1 disc.

Take all the songs off "Rarities I & II, Who's Missing, Two's Missing and the
> former Odds' and Sods that have not been used yet in the Remaster series ( >
Including the Box set) You end up with about an hour's worth of music.  This >
would clean up the Who catalog once and for all, kind of like the Beatles >
"Past Masters"  Some of the live tracks might be better used in a live >
compilation however (Motoring etc...) > Comments??

        I think there happens to be a LOT more music that has never been
released on any medium, as well as some tracks that have had limited release
(the French EP alt version of "Anyway..." comes to mind).  I'll bet they could
make "Odds & Sods" a 3 or 4-disc set, not just 1 disc!  So I would push for
that!  Please don't shoot yourself in the foot by settling for less than
everything that could be released!

                gary m.