Re: Censor-round

Kevin, re:

>And this puerile attempt to shift the blame won't fly. If Fang gets
this guy fired, Fang will bear the blame...

Person (a) robs a bank, person (b) is a witness. Person (b) goes to person
(c) to ask where the police station is and then goes to the  police and
person (a) is arrested, then convicted.

I blame (a)
You blame (b) & (c)

If you read my original post more carefully, what I offered was: a contact at
Mr. C's company who would effectively deal with a problem caused by one of
their employees. This information would have been made available to use by
any person who continued to be harrassed by Mr. C... IF Mr. C decided to
continue.

Now, what were you saying about "this puerile attempt to shift the blame
won't fly"???

-wf