Bad and Good songs

A lot has been said about "bad" Who songs, and some of them I can't believe
are mentioned, like Underture.

My picks for 4 worst are:

Don't Look Away
Someone's Coming
Did You Steal My Money
How Can You Do It Alone

Songs like Please Please Please and I'm A Man from the MG album show how
strong they could have been as a Blues band...in the same league as The
Yardbirds, I'd say (with the further evidence of Here Tis and Anytime You
Want Me too).
Underture is a journey into the interior of a mind, and reflects that very
well. I equate the song with going down a long tunnel, with walls that look
like the album cover...that's my visualization, anyway.

My picks for 4 best are (and this was a tough one):

I Can See For Miles
Pure And Easy
Baba O'Riley
Sea And Sand

I could just as easily "substitute" many others, though. The only one I'm
sure of is the second one...my all time favorite Who song.

                   Cheers                   ML