Re: Mr. Censor: Cease & Desist

At 3:45 5/23/96, The Who Mailing List wrote:
>From: WFang01@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 13:49:18 -0400
>Subject: Mr. Censor: Cease & Desist
>
>Dear Friends (and enemies), I have contacted PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
>regarding the e-mail harrassment we have received from our "friend", Richard
>Tomson.

Pretty strange behavior for someone who sulked about Gestapo agents
for days after being told about an impending complaint to the list
manager for his own abusive posts.  So much for "free speech", "Just
hit the 'D' key", "Who gets to make the rules?", etc. etc.

> . You're such an advocate of "censorship" around here, this will
> demostrate to you how it effectively works.

You _were_ such an advocate of the opposite, at least while it was to
your advantage.  Guess those days are gone.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend