Re: Dogs

At 01:34 PM 5/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Jim, re:
>
>>And I thought a bit about responding to that question because I didn't feel
>like opening myself up to people telling me how stupid I was for my opinion.
>
>That's an interesting comment that I know is shared by others. Worst case
>scenario: "You are stupid for saying that!" (a track off my next album,
> Scott? --or "You Idiot!" from the "greatest hits") So???
>
>It's not what other people think of you, it's what YOU think of you that
>counts. If your  perception is that you're saying something stupid, than you
>probably are. If you're afraid of what someone else may say... so what??? Say
>it anyway! Be more concerned about what you are doing, then what other people
>think of the same... This doesn't mean being thoughtless, but it does mean
>being secure with yourself. If you do screw up in life and someone tells you
>about it, it's not the worst thing. If anything, hopefully something was
>learned...
>
>-wf
>
>Enough on Philosophy 101 and back to...

When I'm with my friends we tend to call each other names and ridicule each
other's opinion on different subjects. We do this because antagonizing your
friends is wonderful way to say: "I love you". As the discussion gets more
heated, sometimes fists and other objects fly into each others faces. What
better way to show just how deep this friendship runs. I guess what I'm
trying to say here is that the people on the list hear have a friendship and
you should guage your frienship with each member by how big a bonehead they
call you.

I'm getting sleepy now, Bye Bye

Love and Idiots,

Scott