Re: coolest who thing

At 11:12 AM 5/23/96 PST, you wrote:

>From: godspeed@mindlink.bc.ca (Bob Main)
>>>>
>I'm curious what the coolest who related thing each of you owns would
>be.
>Mine is the volume knob from the gibson Pete supposedly recorded Tommy
>with. Does anyone know if he really used a gibson on Tommy? Anyway, it
>it stuck firmly in the place of a knob on my bass.
><<<
>
>Mine is a custom '68 Hiwatt bass amp used by JAE (yep, it still cranks!).
>

>Tied for second are the yellow "Pete's Face" backstage pass button (as
>seen in the 30 yrs booklet) and a picture of JAE & little ol' me
>backstage at Santa Cruz (many thanks to my host - you know who you are -
>without whom I would not have had the opportunity!).
>
>OK,
>KLW

Mine is a small scar on the top of my right hand. I got it from doing a
windmill thing at my neighbors and hitting a light fixture. I shattered the
fixture and bled alot. We were listening to"My Generation" from LAL. I'm
willing to sell it if the price is right.

Love and Mayberry,

Scott
Scott Curtis