Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 143

RE: WHO 1st's
In 1969 I was 8yrs old. There was this comercial on TV for handicapped children
which used "Tommy Can You Hear Me ?" as the music while the images of challenged
kids flashed on the screen.(good comercial with 25yrs hindsight!) Well my name
is Tom, and my cousins teased me mercilessly about that commercial. I HATED that
song! Got into a few fisticufs over that! Well needless to say I listen to Tommy
quite often now and Tommy Can You Hear Me was the first Who song I learned on
guitar!