Can yah see the real censor, can yah???

Well Rich, I guess you got the message. I think people here would have shown
some respect for you if you apologized, but so be it...

However, I think people have a right to see exactly what they were/are
dealing with...

Would anyone like to see the real Rich?

Rich's home page address is:

www.xmission.com:80/~legalize

Besides receiving an offer of a "free fractal poster" (which we can all wipe
our tuch-ies with...) you'll find some very interesting things, including a
picture of the master censor, his views on "naughty behavior" (I think I
liked the one about the "gerbil" the best), a racist "flame" and some other
interesting "goodies".

It seems that Mark Leaman p'o'd Rich the most with his "I Am Not A Censor!"
response. As you'll see by reading all this <Picard> on the web page, Rich is
very into ANTI-censorship. Apparently he has spent a LOT of time researching
and studying the subject, yet has proved to all of us, that he doesn't
understand it... Can you picture me saying, "I Can See For Miles Is A Who
Song???"

While I consider the Internet a safe form of communication, I've said for
years that there are all kinds of wacos out there. Some, I've experienced
(and dealt with first hand).  No need to be concerned, but there is a need to
be careful, especially when giving personal information out to strangers...

Take a look at this website, now that you've witnessed the nonsense over the
last week or so. Draw your own conclusions...

-wf