Re: ffffffffffffffffffffad;gk

Yelllow Bedwetter, re:

>IMPORTANT QUESTION: Is Coolwalkingsmoothtalkingstraightsmokingfirestoking"
REALLY worth it?

To whom? One person's <Picard> is another one's gold. Personally (to me) it's
OK, but to you, it may get more play than anything else on your CD player.
One of the problems of soliciting responses to questions like this is you are
at the mercy of the responder. You could even get 50 replies that say "NO,
don't buy it!" and then in 6th months, you find it for $2.03 (inflation) in a
used bin and it turns out to be your FAVORITE CD. My opinion of the CD
doesn't matter, YOUR'S does.

If people haven't learned anything by asking that famous question over and
over, look at the "It's Hard" debate. Some people HATE it, other's (including
myself) LOVE it. I think it was Kevin who posted yesterday that "Athena" was
the worst Who song, ever. If you didn't have it and were unable to exercise
judgement, you would stay away from a record/CD that happen to be something
that I value and something that you may too... See my point?

Please don't take this as a put down, but as good advice. The only "putdown"
is in the name, but that's for "old time sake" :)

-wf