Ramses The Headless Thompson Gunner (what?)

>I think it was actually fun when it started as the whole thing came from out
>of the blue. However, when he refused to stop and continued AFTER he said he
>was going to stop, well that's it. BTW, the "medicine" is predicated on the
>illness. No harrassment, moot point. If it continues, it will stop by his own
>actions... I guess my great, great, great.... etc, etc... great, great...
>etc, etc... grandfather/uncle/whatever Moses has to deal with this kinda
><Picard> when dealing with that silly Ramses... But, that's another story...

WF:

One EMail from RT later, I'm inclined to agree. You've convinced me. I had
forgotten that he took it upon himself to write Paul about the "problem" (as
he sees it). Not very cricket, that. Should he call foul (or fowl, because
for some reason I'm beginning to associate him with a sort of fowl), it must
be remembered that he brought it all upon himself.

                   Cheers                   ML