Who Firsts

Well, guess I'll throw in my two cents.

My first Who album was "Happy Jack." I remember playing "A Quick One While
He's Away" to all my friends and telling them how great it was because it
was soooo long. Also how great the drum work was in "So Sad About Us" and
"Cobwebs and Strange." I then bought "Sell Out" when it came out. A friend
at school mentioned that their first album "My Generation" was great, solid
feedback. The record stores around here didn't carry it but my mother (I was
young once) ordered it and told me as long as I passed Latin I could get it.
I flunked but she still let me get it. She despised "The Good's Gone" and
wouldn't let me play it when she was around.

Later...

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/