Re: ffffffffffffffffffffad;gk

At 06:02 PM 05/22/96 -0500, you wrote:

>IMPORTANT QUESTION: Is "Coolwalkingsmoothtalkingstraightsmokingfirestoking"
>REALLY worth it? I don't neccesarily mean worth it to all you older fans
>with decent paying jobs, I mean worth it to living off my allowance me.
>I do love Pete's solo stuff, but I already have a lot of what's on this
>album, and purchasing it would set me back a couple of weeks money-wise.
><no $1.99 jokes, eh? I have a button of Pete that the school nurse gave
>me, and it would really hurt if I poked ya with da needle part>

Well, I'm older with a decent paying job (my wife, too) and have several
hundred Who and solo albums and singles. I didn't buy it. I'll pick it up
cheap some day.

As a Who collector you do end up buying the same stuff over and over and
over again to get one or two new cuts or mixes.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/