Re: complete list of PT videos

Yes, I too agree that Pete's performance of Drowned was indeed the pinnacle
of the 3 songs he did indeed perform for said show.  I read somewhere once
that the finale for the show that Pete performed at (Drury lane theater, I
believe) was edited out of the final print because (again, this may be
speculation) after Pete's set, he sojourned back to the dressing room,
finished of a bottle of Brandy (or maybe Scotch) and when given his curtain
call for the finale, came out and proceeded to nod off in front of the
audience in a chair hugging his acoustic Gibson whilst the rest of the
entourage sang on!!

I believe I may even have a copy of Pete performing Drowned and Pinball
Wizard from said show (these bits were released on an out of print video of
the show entitled Secret Policeman's Ball- the Music only)  Good luck in
tracking it down..... if you do however, would see to sending me a copy?!
 Thanks.                 Darren T