!st

 One of the benifits of being a second generation Who fan is that I didn't
have to deal with forbidding parents or I didn't have to go looking for The
Who, they found me. I'd have to say my earliest memory that has anything to
do with The Who would be my Dad coming home drunk from the shows and doing
Windmills off of my Grandmothers couch. The first album I bought was TKAA,
but I'd been hearing my Uncles band do covers of Who songs in the basement
since I can't remember. My father used to take me to the church he cleaned
(great job!) when I was like 1yr old and listen to the brand new Empty glass
album, the only album he owned period. My graduation of albums goes kinda
like this TKAA, Quad, Sell Out, Tommy, Magic Bus, A Quick one, My Generation,
Odds n Sods, LAL, Hooligans, WRU, Who's Next, Meaty Beaty...,Who's better
Whos Best. I never really had any friends that liked the Who so I didn't have
anyone to really listen to the music with but i guess it worked out o.k. I
must admit I haven't gotten around to getting FD or IH but I know I will
someday. I didn't include any Solo Lps or anything like that, just Who. Well
there it is.

-jag