Re: face the face

Lev, re:

>I was just in a record store, and was looking at the records (as opposed
>to CD's) and saw a $4 Face the Face b/w Face the Face and Hiding Out 12"
>single I decided was too good to pass up.  So anyway, I've got this thing
>in my hands, and I'm wondering:  is it worth anything?  Is it rare?  The
>vinyl itself is in pretty good shape, but it's a radio station throwaway,
>so it's got the station's call letters written, rather conspicuosly, all
>over the center and the sleeve.
>
>Anyone (WFang, say?)?

At this point I'd say, "Say what???" but the last time I said something lilke
that, people got mad! :)

The 12" (stock copy---others call it "store copy") has the extended "Face The
Face" that was shown in the video. I haven't played the promo since 1985 and
actually don't remember which version it is... However, I'd say you paid $4
for something that's worth about $10...

-wf