Richard The Headless Thomson

>In giving him the benefit of the doubt, I have not mentioned his name to
>them, but described the situation that he has created and refuses to stop.
>They are VERY interested in receiving any such mail that he has sent or may
>continue to send and will take appropriate action.

I recieved my first nasty personal EMail from him as well now. BEFORE the
deadline, let it be noted. It seems that I insulted him by calling him a
"censor" (actually, I didn't...just changed the subject titles a bit for my
own amusement...as I've been known to do occasionally). Imagine that! I told
him not to kill the messenger, for all the good it will do.
Hey, I tried privately to help the guy "fit in," but it seems that he no
more wants to listen than I want to obey his warnings.
But, WF my friend, this MAY be a bit drastic. This is like blowing his head
off. MAYBE, just maybe, he will come around on his own...we know that
Townshend goes for realization as a goal. We should all meditate for his
conversion to reality.
Oooommmmm....

                   Cheers                   ML