Who Stuff

Someone asked about The Who on In Concert.  While I don't know about any
appearances of them as a band, Pete was on ABC's In Concert in August of 93
and Roger was on Rockline/ABC's In Concert in July of 92.

Re: A CoolWalking... video, I seem to recall a video of Pete at the piano
doing "Slit Skirts."  Don't remember much detail, but it seem to me that Tony
Butler was on bass and Simon on drums.  (It was not Deep End!)

When discussing "Buddy's Song" a week or two ago, someone stated that Bill
Curbishley was Roger's manager.  While that was indeed the case (even before
he took over The Who), as of DST, Roger was being managed by a guy out of NYC
by the name of Richie Flanzer.  BTW, BC was with PT on the mini-tour.

Lastly, a local store (here in CO) just got in the following vinyl:
Who's Zoo - 2 LPs
Tales of the Who - 2 LPs
Untitled (has the Newsweek Cover) - 3 LPs (Kenny era show)

They all look to be in fine condition and are priced in the $30-50 range.
 Email me if you want them.  (I'm a CD person, myself, but they called to
tell me just in case.)