Mr. Censor: Cease & Desist

Dear Friends (and enemies), I have contacted PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
regarding the e-mail harrassment we have received from our "friend", Richard
Tomson.

In giving him the benefit of the doubt, I have not mentioned his name to
them, but described the situation that he has created and refuses to stop.
They are VERY interested in receiving any such mail that he has sent or may
continue to send and will take appropriate action.

So, here's the deal Richard. No more unwanted e-mail. If anyone complains
again about this AFTER you've had the opportunity to read this (by AM EST
5/23/96), I will post the official PTC e-mail address to the Digest, where,
the rest of us can take matters into our own hands and forward your mail
accordingly. You're such an advocate of "censorship" around here, this will
demostrate to you how it effectively works.

If I were you, I'd post a nice apology and go away quietly. I don't think
anyone here, including myself, wishes you any ill will, but enough is enough.
If you think you were being "funny" or "cute", I assure you that's not the
case. I can also say that if I were your employer, I'd have a hard time with
your behavior while using company resources and the company name.

You're being given an opportunity here. I suggest you take it.

Personally, I find having to post this "distasteful", but you've brought this
on yourself. You started & continued it, now it's up to you to stop it.

Hope this helps.

-wf @ 1:45PM EST 5/22/96