Re: Merc

Stacey, re:

> Do you like Mopars?--hence my address, "`Cuda 340."

Duh! (my duh, not your's) I should have figured that out on my own. Cuda as
in Baracuda! Actually, I always thought the car was very good looking (the
Challenger wasn't as nice) but other than POWER, it lacked substance (like
most Chyrsler products). I always liked the "Superbird" too...

As for cars, I'm almost strickly a BMW & Mercedes type-of-personage. When we
went to Germany last year, we visited the MB Factory & museum and the BMW
museum. Interesting stuff...

What's your relationship with Chrysler???

-r