Re: Quad vs Tommy

LP, re:

>I wanted to add a couple of things to this, since I'm partly in the
>WGFA/PW stage, and partly not, and I find it fairly interesting what
>parts of the Who's catalogue most people started out enjoying.

For me, in all honesty, it was Face Dances, when it came out. Then I got
Hooligans and Empty Glass, then It's Hard, when it came out. Got a crappy
mono dub of the Toronto farewell PPV (or whatever it was - HBO?) and, with
these, was hooked forever. I proceeded backward from there.

I'd be glad to expound on this. What were others' firsts, BTW? Especially
those that realized musical consciousness after the Who's (as a formal band)
demise.

Litgo