Re: Anyone else think...

...that the boys were just having a good vocal night?

>that during Bell Boy from the Charlton show, that when Pete, John and Rog
>sing "Bellbo-oy" in between Keith's warbling, "I've gotta get running now",
>etc,  that it sounds prerecorded?  In the vid we see John and Rog "singing"
>at the same mike, but it just sounds too much like the studio version - too
>perfect -  to my ears.  Anyone else think so?

I find that John is almost always right on, and he could've carried Roger
along with him.  These two, on the volumes that night, were pretty loud, and
if Pete was off-key they probably could've drowned him out.
        I think they were singing it live, "and dat's da truth <pbllll>".
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"Just wanna be misunderstood..."