Re: Uhh the who silly!!!

At 06:10 PM 05/21/96 -0400, VoodooCh1@aol.com wrote:
>Okay here's a little question........ What is the best web site to find who
>stuff such as photos.  I've been through them all and really I can't find one
>that really stands out..... WHy does'nt somebody make a Keith Moon page??? I
>mean I would do it but Im a hick when It comes to making a web site.....I
>mean I can't even keep my hamsters clean and happy. Oh well think bout it.

Well, I have a small section of Keith on my web page with some photos. What
pictures would people like to see? I was thinking of putting the front and
back covers of his album.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/