Re: In Concert

>is:  does anyone know if the Who was the focus of any "In Concert" shows?
>(Forget Don Kirschner!)

Pete (as a soloist) was on two (as far as I know) In Concerts--not the whole
show, but a spot in a compilation of performances.  The only one I can name
of the top of my head was a 8/91 show, performing in a little club (I think
in Brighton) with the Deep End back-ups.  "I Put a Spell on You" was one of
two songs shown.

I vaguely recall Roger showing up (again, in a compilation) in one circa
1985-6 doing "After the Fire."

Can't think of any with the entire band.

Mick Noland