Experiment Gone Awry

>Experiment for Who fans to try:  Whenever your cable company broadcasts
>the live Stone footage from the movie "Let's Spend the Night Together,"
>put 30 years of Max R&B in your VCR.  Then do what I did.  Watch one
>minute of the Stones, then one minute of the Who.  Go back and forth.
>Then you will understand just how great the Who are.

Kreg:

Not to champion The Stones, but that's not a fair comparison. LSTNT is from
one of the worst Stones' tours ever. To be fair, it could be Ladies And
Gentlemen, The Rolling Stones from `72 or parts of Gimme Shelter.
But who needs to compare The Who to The Stones in order to realize their
greatness? Listen to any CD between SELL OUT and QUADROPHENIA and try to
find another band who could touch them from the same time period.

                   Cheers                   ML