Re: 3/4 Who content

Brad, re:

>1) Tommy vs. Quadrophenia movies:

I really don't think either is all that great... Both have their moments...

>>OK, here's a poll type question.  Hope it hasn't been done here
before, or at least for a while.

>>What Who (or PT) song that was released as a single should never have
been?

Can't say any really. Some singles do real well, some don't. Look at "Squeeze
Box". A lot of it is a crap shoot...

>>What Who (or PT) song that wasn't ever a major release should have
been?

"Major release"? The fact that "Relay" was only a single, then a rarity never
made much sense. Great song... Even better live!

>>I don't know about the second, but I think A Friend is a Friend is
utter crap.  Shouldn't have even been on the album, much less the
single release.

Funny, but I think it's the best song on an otherwise "bad" album. This album
is the "Tommy Soundtrack" before "Tommy". Bad idea...

-wf