The Bogart/Who Connection, Radio Who, and PT CD1

>>Can sombody draw a link between The Who and Humphrey Bogart?
I fully acknowledge that this first paragraph has minimal Who content, but I
just couldn't resist.  The Who are (by far) the most influential
philosophy/religion/music in my life and Humphrey Bogart, while not nearly as
influential, has long been my favorite actor (with Patrick Stewart snagging
second place on my personal list).  So, in answer to your question, I am the
link.  :)

Thanks for the indulgence.  On to the Who content.

Back to the discussion some weeks back about radio and The Who...  I meant to
mention that here in the Denver market, there is a new classic rock station
(our second one-I hardly listen to either, opting instead for the World Class
Rock AAA format of KBCO) that has been running TV commercials where they
flash famous album cover photos.  Not only do they show Who's Next, Tommy,
and Who Are You, but the background music for much of the spot is WAY.
 Needless to say, it's the one commercial that I enthusiastically de-mute
for.

Any further info on PT import singles?  Anything of interest on them?  How
about label and order #s?