Mail Censormillion

>Mark, re:
>
>>I have a solution, if you'd like. Everyone who gets them should just send
>each and every one of Rich T's warning notes right back to him. If we all do
>it, the sheer volume will kill at short range. It's only fair, say I.
>
>Better solution. Each time you get a Rich T "Censorgram", send it back to him
>twice. For each day it continues further, increase the number of replies
>accordingly...

wf:

Well, I sent back the 11 I still had in my "in" box for starters. The exact
ones, in fact, by hitting reply and queueing it up. So he will get all of
the assorted titles. If everyone who was "blessed" with the warnings sends
them back, he will have to sift through a lot to find the actual Digest notes.
I think this is the perfect solution. In this way, only those who have been
targeted will react (as it should be). It's a passive response, too, as it's
only giving what's been gotten. No ill feelings, no insults, nothing but
what's been received. After a while, he'll realize that he's got more
non-Who mail than ever before and desist. No other list member will be
bothered with the situation. Everybody's happy; no one loses.

                   Cheers                   ML