LMLOTD CD Single

Someone on here was asking about the extra tracks on the Let My Love Open
The Door CD Single released in the U.K. I just had a quick look. Nothing
very exciting I'm afraid. The track listing is:

1) Let My Love Open The Door (E. Cola Mix)
2) Let My Love Open The Door (Original Version)
3) Rough Boys (didn't say, but seemed to be the standard version)

Coolwalking is out in the U.K. now, although I've only seen it in HMV so
far (13.49).

Also had a look at the new Maximum R&B book, which looked very good.

Cheers,

Dave.